Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Happy Birthday to Me!!




Happy Birthday to Me!!

Happy Birthday to Me!! by modafromdusktildawn



So my birthday is Thursday (I'll be 26 baby!) and I have a confession to make.. I'm one of those annoying people that has week long celebrations in honor of my day of birth. I know, I know it seems so egotistical but with the date usually falling on Memorial Day weekend for years I'd have to delay my festivities so finally about 4 years ago I said fuck it and celebrated my birthday with all the people I cared about over the span of a week and I was hooked! This year I'm keeping things calm having a casual dinner with a few close friends on the actual day, something think Mexican and Margarita's works for me then on Sunday I'm having a Gatsby themed picnic in Prospect Park. I can't wait to see what outfits my friends come up with and I'm getting a wig! Anyone close to me knows about my obsession with dressing up and wigs so Sunday can't come fast enough!! Keep an eye out on my Instagram for pics from all the festivities.


Here is my wishlist of birthday items for anyone who cares! Wink Wink lol
  1. Vintage gold sequin dress by St. John from this sick site I discovered today, PinkClouds. They have so many great finds it made my head spin! 
  2. Crop top by Zara - found this lover in my daily Zoe Report email, now all I need to do is start those sit ups exercises! 
  3. Lace leather shorts by Rag & Bone- Need I say anymore about these sweet as shorts, didn't think so!
  4. High-waisted bikini from Topshop- I have been searching for quite sometime for the perfect high-waisted bikini and this baby is it! Retro, Edgy, and a little bad ass= Perfection!
  5. Gladiator knee high sandals by Stuart Weitzman- I saw Ms. RiRi herself sporty this big Spring trend on Fashion Police last week and I knew I had to find a way to rock the trend myself. 

Hope you're all having a great week!

Danielle xx


Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and/or Instagram




9 comments:

  1. Have a great birthday week Danielle!! The Gatsby theme party is a cool idea. I can't wait to see the pics you post. :-) HBD!

    Mo
    Who is that girl Mo?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mo, can't wait for the festivities to begin!!

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday! May this one be the best!
    And I really like this wishlist! Those shorts are awesome!

    OASAP INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, happy birthday to you. wish you all the best
    wish your wishlists can be true. :)

    http://mhls.blogspot.com/
    http://mrhls.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete

About me

You can reach me at modafromdusktildawn@gmail.com with any questions, possible collaborations, or if you just wanted to say hello x

Fashion minded bohemian rocker who's just moved to Dubai! Check out all my adventures here!

Labels

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

top social

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Find Us On Facebook