Friday, July 26, 2013

New Obsession: Strappy Heels

New Obsession: Strappy Heels



Acne shoes / TIBI gold shoes / Alexander Wang high heels / Fendi white leather shoes,  / Senso high heels / Xhilaration n(Target) silver heels / Givenchy high heels


So, during a leisure girls day a couple of weekends ago I saw another shopper and instantly got a girl crush! Her style was fucking E-P-I-C!!! It was a combination of her fashion sense and just vibes, you know?! She was wearing a grey loose fitting muscle tank dress, her hair in a messy low bun, two half sleeved arms, and kermit the frog green simple strappy heel! As you can tell my obsession set in and I started a quest for the perfect simple strappy heel! 

It's actually proved quite difficult, go figure! Have you ever had one of those times where you have this idea of something you want to add to your wardrobe but it's nowhere to be found?? Basically, it fucking sucks! lol I don't want to spend heaps you know but I want something unique. I've made a Polyvore set to help with the process and surprisingly found some sweet as pairs! 


What are your new obsessions?? 

Danielle x x


Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and/or Instagram




No comments:

Post a Comment

About me

You can reach me at modafromdusktildawn@gmail.com with any questions, possible collaborations, or if you just wanted to say hello x

Fashion minded bohemian rocker who's just moved to Dubai! Check out all my adventures here!

Labels

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

top social

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Find Us On Facebook