Saturday, September 20, 2014

Fall Trend: Rock N Roll Inspired Statement Pieces

Fall Trend: Rock N Roll Inspired Statement Pieces
Fall Trend: Rock N Roll Inspired Statement Pieces by modafromdusktildawn 
All items in this set are from Free People or Nasty Gal


Oh Polyvore it's been too long! As Fall slowly creeps here to Dubai, I've been trying to get myself into the Fall mood as everyone and everything I read these days is obsessing over the season changing. Though I've moved to a place of almost eternal summer I took some time to reflect on how Fall is fashion wise the best out of them all. I've become OBSESSED lately with accessories and my rock n roll/bohemian lifestyle reflect this the most. Ear cuffs, septum rings, body chains, armlets, and yes you read that correctly.. ANKLE CUFFS are definitely my go-to's this fall. 

What are your go-to's this fall?


Peace lovelies!

xx


Don't Forget to Follow Me Here:
INSTAGRAM - FACEBOOK - TWITTER

No comments:

Post a Comment

About me

You can reach me at modafromdusktildawn@gmail.com with any questions, possible collaborations, or if you just wanted to say hello x

Fashion minded bohemian rocker who's just moved to Dubai! Check out all my adventures here!

Labels

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

top social

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Find Us On Facebook